Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another free Bootleg,, re-edit.. reworks.. whatevaa, bitch :)




Hey hoy,
I know it soooo LBL-copycat.. But I'm a big fan, so hell with it. I use to throw diz track in every gig, on each club. Both tracks are dedicated for two massive club in Medan, who supporting MONOHOUSE movement within this year. For some poeple its kinda boring, but for me its a memorable moment.. well, suck it if love it :).. use it wisely for each club, -jangan ampe kebalik ya, susah ntar urusan ke depannya hahahaha, enjoy! -Rico

Download #1 both in mp3-256kbps/44khz/stereo >
-Let the bass kick - I'm in Tobasa, Bitch! (Rico monohouse quickcut) - Chuckie

Download #2 both in mp3-256kbps/44khz/stereo >
-Let the bass kick - I'm in Entrance, Bitch! (Rico monohouse quickcut) - Chuckie

Ayunn, .....bitch :)

No comments: